[NTLK] newbie emate questions

From: Jeff Kidman <imjafj_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 22:06:25 EDT

Ok, so one thing I noticed is that there is a slight hum when the backlight is on. Sound normal?
Also - just got a compact flash card (thank you Matthew).
After I installed the ATA support, I've had a few power interruptions.
I was just tooling along saving things to the card and it goes blank. when I press power it restarts and lets me know that the power was interrupted. It has happened with the card in and out. Also with the serial cable in and out.
Hadn't happened at all until tonight. Now it has happened several times.

Is this what he means on the bugs page by "The eMate power management bug is back."???

Jeff