Re: [NTLK] newbie emate questions

From: Matthew Reidsma <mr_at_reidsrow.com>
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 22:50:50 EDT

On Jul 10, 2008, at 10:06 PM, Jeff Kidman wrote:

> Also - just got a compact flash card (thank you Matthew).

Glad to hear it arrived safely.

> After I installed the ATA support, I've had a few power interruptions.
> I was just tooling along saving things to the card and it goes
> blank. when I press power it restarts and lets me know that the
> power was interrupted. It has happened with the card in and out.
> Also with the serial cable in and out.
> Hadn't happened at all until tonight. Now it has happened several
> times.

You know, in the 4 years or so I used ATA support (actually, more I
think) that happened all the time, but I guess I never connected it
with ATA support. My Newt doesn't really have problems with that now,
but then again, I don't use it as much.

---
Matthew Reidsma
Boston, MA USA