Re: [NTLK] Using NewtonMail software for modern electronic mail (seriously!)

From: Kostas Theofilis <roufianos_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Jul 20 2008 - 16:04:25 EDT

On 20 Jul 2008, at 20:29, RedJazz wrote:
> And I was just getting excited how the Newton might really assist me
> in my life. And now, my life is ruined since I'll have to walk
> around Internet Cafés when I'm not home. How disappointing.

Newtons can still assist our lives but not on the internet front.
Anyway, walking around searching for a modem socket is not the
definition of "mobile internet" in our age.

If you do need internet a lot when out of home your only option is
some kind of 3G device. An if you really need mobile web, the best
option is the iphone. (Best mobile browser).

Yes, a lot more expensive than the MP120...

Kostas