Re: [NTLK] [OT] this really looks stunning...

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue Jun 03 2008 - 01:57:35 EDT

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 6:43 AM, L.W. Brown <lwb@mac.com> wrote:
> ...(see the 2d clip first) and if they get the software right (see the
> 1st clip), could be a serious competitor:
> <http://www.engadget.com/2008/06/02/nvidia-launches-tegra-hopes-to-change-the-smartphone-mid-game/

If I read the article correctly, I have a problem with it being built
on top of WinMob 7. yuck. Also, the demo didn't go so hot. But it is a
prototype. :-) However, there are some odd things in that. Tiny
buttons for a fingertip touch interface? No Thanks! But it does look
promising!

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland