[NTLK] Newton Book Reader

From: Eric W. Brown <feneric_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Jun 09 2008 - 11:44:07 EDT

An updated version of the Newton Book Reader Extension for Mozilla is
(finally) available.

Most of the bigger, more interesting updates I've been working on
(image display, user-selectable font size, etc.) didn't make it into
this one, because I didn't want to hold up compatibility with current
versions of Firefox, SeaMonkey, and Flock any longer, and I didn't
want to release a less-stable version of the extension.

I did however include an auto-update feature in this one, but it's
still pretty preliminary. Hopefully it'll make future updates a
little easier.

Anyhow, without further ado, you can get it at:

        http://www.newtonslibrary.org/nbrdr/

and (thanks to Tony Kan and Matt Howe) there are quite a few new
Newton books available on Newton's Library itself at:

        http://www.newtonslibrary.org/

and quite a few more are already in the pipeline to be added.