[NTLK] GTD again, now with habits

From: Eckhart Köppen <lists_at_40hz.org>
Date: Tue Jun 10 2008 - 14:52:18 EDT

Dear fellow Newtonians!

Yep, I'm still working on my Getting Things Done setup :) I've been
using Nitch now for a while, and it seems to work really well. I
updated the Nitch pages, and fixed a couple of minor bugs:

http://40hz.org/wiki/index.php/Nitch

The biggest change is probably the addition of roles and goals to the
basic GTD setup, I was lacking some simple framework for prioritizing
actions. The roles and goals idea is taken from the "seven habits"
book by Stephen Covey and gives some guidelines for action selection
based on weekly goals. It's optional though, and plain next actions
are still possible.

I'm not sure how much all of this is reusable for anybody else, but
it might at least be a starting point for your own experiments. I'm
very satisfied, and I can't imagine which other setups would work
better :)

Eckhart