Re: [NTLK] Error -10401 when installing a package

From: Brian Ball <bd.ball_at_live.com>
Date: Mon Jun 23 2008 - 14:35:54 EDT

The OS 1.X extra drawer isn't quite as advanced as the 2.X extra drawer. I have had more then the 30 items and was not able to use the arrows or dot to see the extra icons. The only way was to use the find feature to locate the item which in this case were Newton Press documents. I'm not sure what would have happened if they had been actual applications. I quickly deleted down to the required 30 icons.

Brian B