Re: [NTLK] Museum Dvd - Keep Seeding

From: Nigel Derbyshire <nigel_at_hyph-n.co.uk>
Date: Mon Mar 03 2008 - 04:32:54 EST

Just to let everyone know, I've been trying to download this for what
seems like over a month now... but now it now it's COMPLETE! :-)

I will continue to seed it (I'm using Mac OS X Transmission, so I
guess that just means I leave it active...?) -- in fact someone is
downloading it now :-)

I haven't actually looked at the DVD yet, I'm just so glad that I
finally have a copy!!

I'm not sure what the legal status is of this, could I, for example,
setup a website where people could purchase physical copies, where the
cost would only cover the cost of media & postage (+ a small %
admin)...?

If anyone has any special instructions / requests, then just email me.

--
Nigel Derbyshire
VOIP / SIP Number: 1-747-196-3772