[NTLK] Developing for Newton under OS X?

From: Stuart Mingay <stuartmingay_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Mar 03 2008 - 05:14:00 EST

Hi all,

I'd like to tinker around with developing some software for my (the) Newton, an MP2100. Now, I'm an experienced developer in C, C++, C# and Java so I'm not bothered by NewtonScript, I'd just like to know the starting point for development under OS X and if it's possible. I've been slowly browsing through all the dev stuff on UNNA. There seems to be plenty of stuff around.

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), I don't have Classic installed on any of my Macs (all running 10.5.2).

Once you've all stopped giggling, could someone point me in the right direction?!

Thanks

Stuart