Re: [NTLK] Developing for Newton under OS X?

From: Stuart Mingay <stuartmingay_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Mar 03 2008 - 09:34:33 EST

... oooo, very good advice, but I can't allow a windows machine into the house I'm afraid; I deal with them all day at work and I think I'd cry if I found one at home. The wife has to use her work laptop in the shed in the garden.

No, but seriously folks, I quite fancy the idea of using OS 7, it'd be "all new" to me.

I'll definitely look out for ViewFrame. Only found a demo so far but I'll install that and see what happens.

Cheers for all your help again guys.

Stuart