Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo, TimeTrax and Dates.

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Thu Mar 13 2008 - 15:33:44 EDT

Hi Stuart

I agree with you about Timetrax having the best week and month view. I
especially like the way you can tap on the week view tab to change from
horizontal to vertical mode.

In terms of MoreInfo I found it worked better for me without loading At A
Glance and its related button. This gives all the extra goodies when tapping
a date or name slip but reduces the memory load which helped on the MP2000.
You might try this as well seeing as you don't like the At A Glance view.

Good luck