Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo, TimeTrax and Dates.

From: Stuart Mingay <stuartmingay_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Mar 13 2008 - 16:48:03 EDT

Hi Andy,

It's not that I don't like the AAG view; just the Time Trax one's are
better. Unfortunately though, I recently got a "new" 2100 and I
transfered all my software over forgetting about the different serial
numbers. About 1 hour after saying how I loved time trax, the demo
expired even though it's registered on my other machine! Aarrrgh!

I didn't know that about the week view either!

Stuart