Re: [NTLK] [Poutine] Poutine and wines (Was Re: Test message. Are we still here?)

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 10:17:32 EDT

ah ah ah. The Canadian version of cheese curds, while ok and better than
California's, are nowhere near as good as those from the mothership.
Right here in Wisconsin we have THE cheese curds. And right down the
road is the location of the Ellsworth Creamery which has won awards for
their cheese curds. I have shipped these to my sisters for xmas and if
the package is a bit late I get phone calls.

Unfortunately if you think that shipping Spanish wines is an
unpredictable affair .... ;-)

william

now who is recelling Newton battery packs again? Was that you Woody?
Which reminds me we never got together last summer for a party in the
Wisconsin woods with our Newton / eMate friends of the Twin Cities. This
must, must happen this year. Lets' figure out a time.

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.