[NTLK] FS Newtons

From: James W. Bethel <jimbethel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 20 2008 - 19:33:56 EDT

Dear List,
My thanks to those who recently purchased some of my Newton items. I have
decided to combine the remaining Newtons and accessories and offer them as
two "packages".
If you have any interest or need more information about this offer, please
contact me offlist.
Jim Bethel
San Diego, CA
Package #1
Newton 2000 upgraded by Apple to 2100. I have used this Newton almost daily,
but it shows very little wear. I have never any problems with it. NuShield
screen protector always used. All doors, latches, etc are intact and
function. Backlight is still good. Rechargeable battery holds good charge.
Includes a Penache stylus, Mac 8 pin serial cable, Hayes 33.6 modem with
x-jack, a Newton branded 2 MB flash card and two 4MB flash cards. $100 plus
shipping to USA address.

Package #2
Newton 2100 with original stylus. It is in near mint condition. The only
flaw is one missing door clip (lower one). It has been my backup unit, but
never used. Backlight bright. NuShield screen protector in place. Includes a
Hayes 33.6 modem, Mac 8 pin serial cable, 8MB flash card and three 4MB flash
cards, a Newton 9W power adapter, an ethernet (Etherlink III) card and its
dongle, and a NewtBoot case that holds everything. No battery is included.
$120 plus shipping to USA address.