Re: [NTLK] Help with Blunt setup and a Pico card.

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed Mar 26 2008 - 02:20:15 EDT

> My MP2000 used to reset itself in the same way

However this could be because the MP2k was running out of heap memory. I have
Bluetooth working fine on an MP2100. I just followed Eckharts instructions to
the letter. I think the wiki also has a step by step procedure to follow.

Suggestion #1: One might try freezing as many unused packages as possible.
Suggestion #2: Do a full backup; Do a complete brainwipe and then follow
Eckharts instructions again.

#1 might help identify a package that might be interfering with the bluetooth
files.
#2 might undo any problems introduced from previous installation attempts as I
seem to recall that the installation was sensitive to the order the packages are
installed.

HTH

Warm regards

Tony Kan