Re: [NTLK] Help with Blunt setup and a Pico card.

From: Stuart Mingay <stuartmingay_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Mar 26 2008 - 05:26:49 EDT

Cheers for the reply Tony,

>> My MP2000 used to reset itself in the same way
[snip]
> I just followed Eckharts instructions to
>the letter. I think the wiki also has a step by step procedure to follow.
>
>Suggestion #1: One might try freezing as many unused packages as possible.
>Suggestion #2: Do a full backup; Do a complete brainwipe and then follow
>Eckharts instructions again.
>
>#1 might help identify a package that might be interfering with the bluetooth
>files.
>#2 might undo any problems introduced from previous installation attempts as I
>seem to recall that the installation was sensitive to the order the packages are
>installed.

... I'd really rather avoid doing a brain wipe!

I'll start by freezing as many packages as possible deleting the install and following the instructions again, to the letter. I certainly didn't realise that the order of installation could be important.

But what of Blunt 2? Is this still in beta and has no other fundtionality other than being able to pair with my phone? I'm not 100% certain after reading the web site.

Cheers

Stuart