Re: [NTLK] No way to install packages

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue May 13 2008 - 17:56:20 EDT

As Frank recommends I use Linear Flash for backups.
And I use WiFi to connect to my computer or the internet and email.
On my PPC Mac 10.5.2 I have enabled web sharing and install packages
via NewtsCape, and if I have converted a document to HTML then I can
also save it as a works document or as a Newton Book .
NCX works well for Wifi or serial connection and NewTen still installs
packages via serial.

Moving packages, such as Newton books that I have created on the
Newton has been a problem since losing Classic.

Woody