Re: [NTLK] Connection troubles

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu May 15 2008 - 11:45:37 EDT

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Steve Cook <mindstage@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've searched the archives for the answer, but haven't found one yet.
> Working with a MP2000u, and a host Pismo laptop with a full install of OS
> 9.2.2. It has an IrDA, but no serial port. My goal is to get NCU 2.0

There is no NCU 2.0. There is only NCU 1.0. If you are using a 2.0,
you are using NCK 2.0, which is designed for only Newtons running
Newton OS 1.x. That may explain why you aren't connecting.

As to Irda connecting NCU, that won't happen. Only Templeton's program
works with the Newton via Irda.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland