Re: [NTLK] might give up on newton- people... people...

From: Albert <albotic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu May 15 2008 - 18:29:07 EDT

 Exactly..
There is always going to be advances in technology, but the core functions
ofwhat the Newton does well, such as notetaking are still viable in this day
and age. Everybody thought that eMail would kill off fax machines. But I
can tell you that my workplace uses both. Has anything replaced paper (the
most primitive) media for taking notes, or other tasks? No.. Such is the
case with Newton. On it's own it is still a great device which offers
functionality that is useful no matter what advances have occured.