Re: [NTLK] Interesting predictions

From: Abraham Limpo Martínez <abraham_at_familialimpo.net>
Date: Wed May 21 2008 - 17:53:42 EDT

It was suposed to be a Mac version of the Intel MID platform, powered by
an atom processor. Intel has already told the press Apple is not
developing any product like this. Not at least with it's technology.

I personally doubt Apple is going to release any MID-sized computer or
PDA. The form factor isn't quite there, as all the prototipes I've seen
of the MID form factor are ackward to use at best and seem dificult to
carry (to small to take a bag only for it, too big to put in your murse
with the rest of the gadgets).