Re: [NTLK] My last query about bluetooth.

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 17:36:03 EDT

Hi Stuart
I appreciate these links do not relate to Blunt but there are 2 clear
examples of Irda connections to phones to internet.
Could this be a possible alternative for you?
I appreciate these phones are old, but I wonder if this approach may not
suffer from the same problems you have identified below.
just a thought?

Link to Erricson T39 using Nitro
http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=108449646923366&w=2

Link to Nokia 3650 using Nitro
http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=105694939703486&w=2

There are of course, several examples of Newton to phones to internet using
serial connections. For example:
Link to Erricson T68i. Is serial an option?
http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=102875729817763&w=2

Andy