Re: [NTLK] Real World Data Collection?

From: Anthony Vernier <avernier_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat May 24 2008 - 07:51:42 EDT

Dave at Verniersoft is a good source for data collection. There was a product called E-probe that interfaces with the Emate. I picked one up off Ebay a few years ago cheap. Some of the Verniersoft probes will fit this unit.

The only thing is the E-probe software will not port to a Newton, and it's all wired, no wireless. But a good start.

Tony Vernier
just a shirt tail relation to Dave ;) and not part of the company in any form.