[NTLK] Still can't get Wifi to work on my 2100

From: Brett Feinblatt <bafein_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu May 29 2008 - 09:57:18 EDT

Ok, here's the tech stuff.
My network router is a NetGear, b/g, with WEP activated.

My Newt has the no-registration-needed version of that Driver Labo
package. (What the hell does "Driver Labo" mean, anyway? I get the
Driver part...)

I'm using a WaveLAN Silver Turbo, which does work - my old MacOS 9
PowerBook connects with no difficulty.

Mode - Infrastructure
Channel 9, same as my router
SSID - correct
WEP String, correct

Using NetHopper

Set for WaveLan DHCP

I still get nothing but Error -60088 when I try to connect.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

--
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its
limits.