Re: [NTLK] Smallest Font?

From: Ron Parker <quadzillanet_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon Nov 03 2008 - 09:29:21 EST

I believe Minico is the smallest font available. It probably represents the smallest (barely) readable font for the Newton's screen/pixel size. Hard to say exactly what size it is (7pt or 8pt) but it is specifically optimized to be the smallest. You can find it included with most communicaton apps.

Why re-invent the wheel?

Ron

--
Sent using my HTC WinMo Star Trek Communicator
--
    |\ |   @ TahoeSunsets.COM