[NTLK] Smallest Font?

From: <mkow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Nov 03 2008 - 10:23:53 EST

I believe that you can use Dashboard and its associated scripting feature to create a small for whatever size font that you need. You can create a sized 40 font if you wish. Not sure how SMALL you can go, but I would think a 4 point font would be possible, though not legible...
Best regards,

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA