Re: [NTLK] Call it a 'sub-subnotebook.'

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Tue Oct 21 2008 - 13:19:40 EDT

I loved the comment:

"Rate this
Rated +35
Submitted by OGmoney 4 sho on October 20, 2008 - 4:52 P.M.

I could easily use this to keep track of prostitutes and drug deals
while on the go. What a great device. I could find the fastest and
easiest way to get to crack houses on google maps. Only question do you
think it would have location software like an iphone or ipod touch?"