Re: [NTLK] Car Charger for $70?

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 12:02:39 EDT

OK...get it while you can.
Woot is doing a "Woot-Off" Where they sell an item until it's sold out and then they switch to another item.
Keep an eye on them www.woot.com because the B&D battery powered inverter will inevitibly make it on the woot-off several times like it has in the past.
but you gotta get them fast. They usually sell for something like $6 each.
Ed
web/gadget guru
Never mind that we just had an incredibly cold winter in North America and huge record snowfalls across the continent. As Al Gore said to a bunch of us the other day, these record cold spells and record snowfalls are actually caused by global warming. To which Jerry York replied, 'Jeez then I guess we better stop this global warming before we all f**king freeze to death, eh?'

- 'Fake' Steve Jobs 3/24/08 blog entry