Re: [NTLK] Chat program for the newton

From: Ken Whitcomb <ken_at_imageguild.com>
Date: Fri Sep 05 2008 - 23:12:44 EDT

There is an application which allows two devices to share a common
sketch area via IR. Whatever you draw or write on one appears on the
other. I've used it between two 2X00s in around 2000 and 2001 (before
texting was as we know it today) during bargaining sessions for labor
contract negotiations. I don't remember it passing keyboard input
though.
I can't remember the title but will check my MP ASAP.
Ken