Re: [NTLK] Knowledgenavigator

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat Sep 06 2008 - 22:19:11 EDT

Quoting from newtonsales.com in relation to the eMate overclock:
"This enhancement will accellerate the unit 50%
from its original stock processor speed and is still configurable to be
turned off at the flip of a switch when serial communications are
necessary."

He claims to bring the speed of the eMate up to 30 Mhz from 20 Mhz.

Here is the link:

http://www.newtonsales.com/sbi.htm

And here is the link to the NTLK posts illustrating the friction between some people on these boards and KN.

http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2004-12/0173.html

As a newcomer I just want to be careful who I buy from.  I have been scammed too many times off of eBay and other places.  I started buying and selling Apple laptops in 1999 on eBay, have had hundreds of units pass through my hands, have quite a large Apple portable collection (PowerBook 5300ce with internal SSD hard drive, Maxed out 500 MHz Wallstreet with 3 com flush wifi card running OS Tiger, brand new Tibook 400 MHz never used other than the Leopard install...).  So I am trying to dismiss some of the red flags here.

Thanks,

Ryan