[NTLK] Question About Avi's Backdrop

From: Tony Morrow <gizmo1482_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Sep 07 2008 - 22:49:52 EDT

Hey Everybody,

I've been using Avi's Backdrop as the backdrop on my Newton for
several years. I've noticed screen shots of other users setups where
along the bottom, next to the info, rotate, and recent app buttons
they have several other buttons. My question is what apps are these
buttons from and how can I add some to my backdrop setup? I've looked
in common places like the list and unna, but have not been able to
come up with an answer.

For example look at Avi's own screen shots:
http://www.drissman.com/avi/newton/AvisBackdrop/
http://www.drissman.com/avi/newton/AvisBackdrop/gallery/

Thanks everybody.