Re: [NTLK] 2010 fix

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 09:32:59 EDT

I have followed this thread with some interest, and like some others
am counting on Avi's fix.
I will do a couple of backups when the day arrives.

I am responding to the original post because I suspect that there will
be a couple of problems with simply setting the clock back to 1909/.
Birth dates entered into the address book, Notes are displayed be date
created so new notes will go to the beginning of the list and some
registered software may decide that it is unregistered.

Woody