[NTLK] Fwd: WTB: Newton 2100 part & pdf

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 10:40:15 EDT

Please, REPLY to the WTBer, not the List (or me)!
:^)
Begin forwarded message:
From: "Dennis B. Swaney" <romad@aol.com>
Date: Wed., 10. Sep., `08 19:45:55 ET
To: lemswap@googlegroups.com
Subject: WTB: Newton 2100 part & pdf

    I'm looking for the mini DIN8 adapter for the MessagePad 2100 serial
    port.

    Also, I'm looking for the MessagePad 2100 User's Guide pdf that came
    on a CD with the 2100. This pdf is NOT at the Apple page that has
    Newton-related manuals.

    --
    Sincerely,
    Dennis B. Swaney

    "Windows is a command-line OS with a GUI shell while Mac System 10
is
    ... oh, never mind."

LEM-Swap is for buying & selling Mac stuff. It is not a discussion
list. Reply to the person who made the original posting, never to the
list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM-Swap. Except for
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left
on hard drives (other than freeware) unless the original installer and
password are included.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments
valued at US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ - http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html - for
guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller
feedback at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback