Re: [NTLK] Apple Newton Search Question

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed Apr 22 2009 - 10:57:51 EDT

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 4:33 PM, Michael J. Hußmann
<michael@michael-hussmann.de> wrote:
> In most cases, the search will be soup-based, but within your app, you
> can implement it any way you like.

So this, what you are describing, is not the system search? (i.e.
reached by tapping the "Find" button) The soup search, by tapping the
Find button, on the other hand, is what I was describing, and only. It
would stand to reason, that a dev could develop what he wanted within
his app, but at the same time, it makes the most sense to simply allow
the system to take care of it. Again, PocketQuicken seems to be an
odd-man out here. ;-) (I much preferred PocketMoney)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland