Re: [NTLK] OT: Casio Zoomer Z-7000 contrast problem

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Mon Apr 27 2009 - 11:46:45 EDT

Wow... my girlfriend had a Zoomer in college. That is how we hooked up.
She had the Zoomer, I had a Newton. Great geek love way of breaking the
ice. (Of course it was Newton 110 that helped me get my later to be
wife to write her E-mail down.) Anyway, Newtons were a great way to
meet women from time to time. "You think this is cool eh? Well,
here, try it out, and you can enter your E-mail address while you're at
it." ;)

My girlfriend didn't use the Zoomer long. My sister got ahold of it.
She used the Zoomer, my dad got another Zoomer that was not working all
that great and gave that to my sister so she could give back the other
Zoomer. The second Zoomer was crap, but I still have it.

Suffice to say, my knowledge on the Zoomer is very limited. Compared to
the Newton 110 the Zoomer was ... OK, but a still a bit stiff in it's
reaction to commands was my observation. After a while I asked myself
why I was messing with a Zoomer at all when I had RETIRED Newtons that
were more fun.

Doc Clu