Re: [NTLK] Google NetHopper Plug-In?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Aug 08 2009 - 12:24:49 EDT

Allpen has not supported nethopper for many years, probably not since
apple canceled the Newton.
Try Courier (text only and fast.)
or
Newtscape (slow but can show graphics if you choose,plus creates
newton books from HTML)
<http://saweyer.freehostia.com/prod_index.htm>
I have just tested each and both will access and search Google.
Others have worked with Nethopper and you may find an answer by
searching the archives
<http://www.google.com/custom?hl=en&lr=&domains=unna.org&q=&btnG=Search&sitesearch=unna.org

I abandoned Nethopper because of the same issue you are having.

Woody