Re: [NTLK] Google NetHopper Plug-In?

From: <montgomeryward18_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Aug 07 2009 - 23:17:42 EDT

I already installed it when I had a previous error message
"Downloading this document required a data handler plugin of type
"text/html; charset=utf-8", which is not currently installed
Please check the AllPen plug-in page"

and I am still getting the error message

"downloading this document requires a data handler plugin of type
'text/vnd.wap.wml; charset=UTF-8', Which is not currently installed. Please
check the AllPen plug-in page, http://www.allpen.com/plugin/, for more
information"