Re: [NTLK] MP2100 Offset of Recognition

From: Stefan Thorsteinson <Stefan_at_TeamAircom.com>
Date: Mon Aug 24 2009 - 19:01:54 EDT

Mr. Brown,

Thank you. A recent holiday to the wilds of Manitoba may be a contributing
factor. (Amazing what you can find once you have the correct term:
"JAGGIES") The archives is a wonderful source as is Eckhart's PDA soft site.
The link to the PDF file on the WWNC2007 site appears broken. If anyone has
a copy they can share that would be great.

The way I see it my issue is likely dirt under the case to screen. I'm
usually diligent about that but obviously dropped the ball while on
holidays. "Apart she comes" for a good cleaning. Thanks all. I think I'm on
the right trail.

Now, where's my poutine and sledgehammer? :)

Thank you,
Stefan Thorsteinson