Re: [NTLK] MP2100 Offset of Recognition

From: James Fraser <wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Aug 25 2009 - 02:54:52 EDT

Hello,

--- On Mon, 8/24/09, Stefan Thorsteinson <Stefan@TeamAircom.com> wrote:

> Thank you. A recent holiday to the wilds of Manitoba may be
> a contributing factor.

I have to ask: did you have it in a case of some kind? Or was it carried loose in a bag?

I'm surprised that no one (that I've heard of, at least) has ever developed a Newton equivalent of Matias Armor:

http://matias.ca/armor/ipod4g/index.php?refID=3

...even if only as a one-off project for themselves. Something like the above, but with a rubber seal around the Newton's screen area that would help prevent picking up a case of The Jaggies through dirt/dust working its way between the screen and screen bezel.

Best,

James Fraser