Re: [NTLK] OT Iphone humanized specifications, are we moving forward or backward?

From: Dennis B. Swaney <romad_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Aug 27 2009 - 22:56:43 EDT

jg wrote:
> It is arrogant and I hope sarcastic. But really, in some situations Iphone
> is very difficult to manage. The idea to write this text came after I had to
> send a SMS staying in full sun, 35 degrees, 80% humidity, waiting for a
> driver, who was late. I don't mention changing a SIM card in this situation.
> Today I tried to write SMS in a car, as passenger. Driver was nervous. I had
> a hush ride. It was really difficult with keyboard input. So, Iphone is like
> a beautiful woman, don't push her too hard. It is enough to adore it.

1. Rotate iPhone to Landscape to get the larger keyboard.
2. Use the Pogo Stylus from www.tenonedesign.com.
3. I wish it was 35 degrees here, today was 99.8! But we stayed below
100 degrees and as they say, at least it is a DRY heat! ;) Hopefully our
triple digit temperatures won't return until next summer.
4. No matter HOW much you adore it, DON'T buy it champagne. Daddy Steve
says fluids are a no-no for his Precious.

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney