[NTLK] New Newton user! Also, question re. connecting to Vista PC.

Lloyd A. Conway ssgconway at juno.com
Thu Dec 10 20:46:03 EST 2009

     Welcome to a fellow newbie 130 owner.  (I've had mine since
July.)  It is a nice machine, and can be useful for most of the
things a PDS-user would want to do.  Does it have O/S 2.0?  If so,
then we'll be using the same machine, and perhaps can assist each
other as common issues are encountered and resolved.  Again, welcome!
-Lloyd Conway