[NTLK] New here... (and new to the Newton)

Dennis B. Swaney romad at aol.com
Sat Dec 12 12:15:53 EST 2009

James Fraser wrote:
> Of course, that's likely because I happen to share your views on the iPhone.  :) It's an amazing device, to be sure, but the Apple, Inc. that built it and the Apple Computer responsible for the eMate are really two different companies with two different philosophies.  Of course, there's no real "right" or "wrong" as far as which company is better: it's all a matter of which philosophy you happen to favor yourself.

That's because the Apple of back then was hemorrhaging and had lost its
bearings. The Apple of today is in much better condition and has refound
its bearings: making insanely great products for the rest of us! Much as
I like my 2100 I do admit that it is based on obsolete technology and
that its current, interim successor is the iPhone. Interim because the
long-awaited iTablet will hopefully be released in 2010; at CES, I suspect.

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

Newton MP 2100