[NTLK] WikiwikiNewt permanently dead?

Andrew Beals andrew.beals at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 17:40:33 EST 2009

Morgan, a little internet questing and I found this page:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Importing_external_content

I don't know if it's worth fixing phpwiki at this point - converting to
something more popular would be my path.  I'd be more than happy to join you
hacking the conversion tool (if necessary) to get the content into something
better - MoinMoin was designed with security in mind (and was programmed in
python rather than php) from the beginning rather than an afterthought as we
have with MediaWiki (although I do have MediaWiki experience).

Andy
816-200-7443 (Central Standard Time (UTC+6))