[NTLK] Patch Confirmation?

Edward Kenworthy edward at kenworthy.info
Sun Dec 20 05:21:58 EST 2009

<shrug> I didn't find them confusing at all. I just downloaded the patch it said to use and installed it on my MP2100. Done.

I think you might just be making it much more complicated than it needs to be.

From the email that started this thread:

2.1 (71J059)-1  English 2x00
2.1 (73J186)-1  eMate
2.1 (74J185)-1 German 2x00

So, assuming you have an English 2x00 you need patch file 71J059