[NTLK] Patch Confirmation? Blow-by-blow

Berthe M. Willumsen bmw at bio.ku.dk
Sun Dec 20 07:54:12 EST 2009

I did. I have two US mp2100. The first I did in
August using a clarifying mail from Eckhart - see
link below.

The second (a backup) I did just now:

Downloaded Patch 71J059 via SourceForge
http://40hz.org/Pages/Patch%2071J059  and
unzipped it. Contains 3 packages
	Patch.pkg
	Y2010 Diagnostic.pkg
	717260 Install Override.pkg - the
original 717260 patch, modified to install over
any existing
	patch, not used except for troubleshooting

I did no freezing of packages - have very few....

I transferred Y2010 Diagnostic.pkg
	Tapped it - this time (see link below) no
problems opening it , tapped 'clear alarms'
waited, closed.

I did no backup since this Newt is supposed to be
the backup and I'll resore it from a backup of
the other mp later.

I transferred 717260 Install Override.pkg, after
the transfer, the Newt asked some things and
restarted - I saw no difference and maybe this
was not necessary but apparently did not hurt.

I transferred Patch.pkg. After transfer again the
Newton informed me a restart was ncessary and
that it would do so after 6 (was it 5?) seconds.

- Memory now reads (71J059)-1.

- and thanks again, Eckhart

Hope this helps
Berthe