[NTLK] Patch Confirmation?

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Sun Dec 20 16:50:05 EST 2009

James a more complete quote would be more informative.  Though if I
had underlined patched  it would have been clearer

Quote.....
If you don't know........
Check your ROM version.  The patched ROMs are.

2.1 (71J059)-1  English 2x00
2.1 (73J186)-1  eMate
2.1 (74J185)-1 German 2x00

If yours is not patched see
<http://40hz.org/Pages/Newton%20Year%202010%20Problem>

end quote.....

Yours are not patched unless you see one of the above ROMs

Woody

On Dec 20, 2009, at 3:38 PM, James Wages wrote:

> On 12/21/09 5:00 AM, Edward Kenworthy <edward at kenworthy.info> wrote:
>> <shrug> I didn't find them confusing at all.
>
> < ! >
>

> Berthe Willumsen and Robert Serna, I appreciate your comments but I
> would
> appreciate hearing precise thoughts on the following...
>
>> From the email that started this thread:
>> 2.1 (71J059)-1  English 2x00
>> 2.1 (73J186)-1  eMate
>> 2.1 (74J185)-1 German 2x00
>

> Again, what does one do if the Memory Info slip reads, "2.1
> (717260)-"?

You should install the update or use a different dating system.