[NTLK] Reputable Newton/parts dealer?

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 14:05:00 EST 2009

~~~ On 2009/12/22 16:40, Craig Campbell at shirokuro73 at gmail.com wrote ~~~

> although I'll be in the UK over Christmas.  Heading to airport this afternoon
> - if the snow lets me.......... :-o

Be careful Craig.  You don't say where you're landing in the UK, but a
number of our airports have been closed because of the snow.   And once you
land, the roads are no picnic either -- unless you call being trapped in
your car looking for that candy bar you left in the glove compartment "a
picnic".

If you bump into a vaguely American guy wearing a holster on his belt, with
an MP2100 in it, it could be me.  (That's likely, right?)  Feel free to say
hello.

And have a great Christmas.

Shalom.
Christian