[NTLK] Reputable Newton/parts dealer?

Craig Campbell shirokuro73 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 11:40:36 EST 2009

Hi and thanks to all who got back to me!

Thanks for the advice and recommendations, I will definitely look into those.  In addition I got a couple of PM replies as well, and I will get back to all you kind folks too.

For those who asked, I'm in the US (near Chicago) although I'll be in the UK over Christmas.  Heading to airport this afternoon - if the snow lets me.......... :-o

Take Care and everyone have a great Christmas, Holiday and New Year.

Craig