[NTLK] FS: Newton moden and PCMCIA card w/CD full of apps

Lloyd A. Conway ssgconway at juno.com
Sat Dec 26 12:43:14 EST 2009

Happy Boxing Day (where applicable), Everyone:

    I have two Newton items that i'd like to sell, and I'll try The
List before posting to eBay:

1.)  A Newton modem, 2400 baud, Apple-branded, which I purchased new-
in-box shortly after buying my first Newt (a '130, last July).  It
works fine, but as it runs on AA batteries and I have fat fingers, I
find loading batteries into it to be a chore.  (It's been replaced by
a Hayes 28.8 PCMCIA modem and a Global Village 56K serial modem).  It
has been used maybe a half-dozen times with my '130 running OS 2.0.
It was originally designed to work with the 110/120.  I can't vouch
for how it works with the 2000/2100.
Asking $10.00 + $3.00 for shipping (USA); Int'l shipping  - write me.

2.)  A 20 MB storage card and software CD I bought in October from a
Newton dealer (Gem Enterprises).  It is 2000/2100-compatible, but
will not work with my '130.  (I can back up to it, but can not read
it, etc.)  Both the card and Cd are in the same condition as when I
bought them.
Asking $25.00 (they were $45.00 new) plus $3.00 shipping (USA); Int'l
shipping - write me.

    I'd be happy to answer and questions about these items.  Please
send your questions to:  ssg_conway at fastermac.net.

Happy New(ton) Year to all of you.

-Lloyd