[NTLK] [Free(for postage)] Modem (new) & MP 130 (for parts)

dograt at earthlink.net dograt at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 26 13:36:02 EST 2009

Apple Newton Fax Modem, model H0005 , never used, but has been laying
on a shelf in the garage, no box.

http://ivvvi.net/modem.jpg

MP 130 - no battery door, no batteries, no stylus, never used, but
screen had alignment problem and when I opened it up, I accidentally
broke the wire to the screen. I got it as "defective" surplus and
planned to experiment on it, but I can't afford the time anymore.

http://ivvvi.net/130.jpg

These were both headed for recycling, but I'll mail them out for
actual postage if anyone can use them.

dave