[NTLK] iPhone is not the new Newton (& announcing a Newt sell-off shortly)

Edward Kenworthy edward at kenworthy.info
Sun Dec 27 03:28:34 EST 2009

You dissent but don't actually explain why.

One of the central features of the Newt is it's handwriting recognition and rather smart integration with the rest of the system. The iPhone doesn't have handwriting recognition at all. The iPhone doesn't have expansion slots either.

About the only things that the iPhone has in common with the Newt are that it's made by Apple and has a touch screen.